domingo, 29 de julio de 2018

Any tips for ranking for words like "near me" and in individual cities? earn by blogging adsense income

Hello!

In order for my website to be successful, I HAVE to be able to rank high for individual cities and the phrase "near me."

When I first started working on my website (localplaceswith.com) I mistakenly thought the keyword "local" would be synonymous with "near me" in Google's SERPS.. I soon came to find that wasn't the case.

Any tips for ranking high for the phrases "near me" and individual cities (ex. "bars with pool tables in Seattle") - does it have to be an exact match?

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Jake

submitted by /u/LPW_Admin
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2K6BVCV
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario