martes, 31 de julio de 2018

Second guessing the offer for a SEO consultant position due to anxiety earn by blogging adsense income

It's not an SEO question per se, but more of working in an agency.

Context: I was let go from a PR agency years ago (my first job after college) due to poor performance (typos, poor attention to detail). It caused me health problems such as anxiety and insomnia, which I had to take medications for.

I managed to find a new job, and eventually moved to a role doing content and did some SEO on the sides. I learned as I went along.

Recently a positon for a SEO consultant opened up by an SEO agency that set up a new office in my area, and I applied for it. I somehow managed to impress the hiring managers enough to offer me the job, but now I am second guessing my offer due to my bad experience in my old agency.

On one hand, this would be a good opportunity to grow my SEO and people skills. Plus, I don't know when such an opportunity will come by again. On the other hand, I don't think my people skills are fantastic (I speak faster than I think), and I'm being held back by my bad experience,and I feel like just staying put.

Can anyone share their thoughts about moving from in house to agency, or how they got past their bad experiences?

submitted by /u/deci33
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2OvbQ3H
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario