viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Launched a webapp. Blog/landing page on root domain. App on sub domain. Should I combine? earn by blogging adsense income

Hi r/seo,

I’m looking for insight into how my website domain/subdomain setup will affect my SEO.

I’ve recently launched a Ruby on Rails webapp to help homeowners manage and coordinate their home maintenance. Before I launched I hosted a landing page and blog at the root domain via Wix. Since launching I’ve put the webapp on a sub domain (dashboard) and kept the Wix landing page and blog up on the root domain.

Some more background info: I only have a few articles up and my site is not yet linked to or heavily trafficked or linked to. I’m not ranking high in search engines yet either.

I have the ability to set up my site however I want going forward. I believe I have 3 options:

Status Quo: landing page/blog on root domain, app on subdomain Option 1: landing page/app on root domain, blog on subdomain Option 2: everything on root domain

My main reason for any of these setups would be SEO. I’m wondering

  1. What should I be considering with each site architecture?
  2. Is there an option (one I’ve listed or otherwise) that is clearly better than the rest?

Thank you for your time/help!

submitted by /u/ryan_from_chicago
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2AhkuQj
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario