miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2018

Brand name consistency in page titles? earn by blogging adsense income

I'm helping out with SEO work for a software company. I'm mostly doing menial onsite work like titles and descriptions, and I had a question - how important is consistency with brand names in the meta titles? For example, this business has a few sections - namely a Budget section, timesheet section and a planner section.

Could I format the names this way (pretend Google is the brand name):

"Planning Tool & Resource Management Software | Google Planner", "Financial Planning Software & Budgeting Tool | Google Budgets", "Time Tracking Software | Team Management | Google Timesheets"

Or will this cause confusion for Google's Crawlers? I know the NAP is supposed to be consistent in areas such as directory listings, but as the brand name is still in the title I wasn't sure if this would cause issues by listing the section of the business with it.

submitted by /u/mattchew1993
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2DTYLyO
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario