viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

I built a persona focused search intent model. Help me out by tearing it up? earn by blogging adsense income

My objective is to increase organic traffic.

My target persona is restaurant owners/managers.

My product solves a problem that costs a lot of time and money: creating staff schedules.

Goal: I want to plan out a set of 30 strategic focus keywords to create 3 months worth of blog posts. I want to create content that meets my persona's needs at each stage of the customer journey (awareness-consideration-purchase), and that cover the different intentions that motivate their searches along that journey.

Problem: There are infinite reasons to do search, so I need a way to limit the possibilities. How do I figure out how to predict those intentions and how they change throughout the journey?

Solution: Persona Focused Intent Model

---

This model generalizes (at the top) and narrows (at the bottom) the scope of interests and concerns that could impact a persona's intention to do a Google search.

The focus of this model is the persona and their scope of concerns or interests:

  1. TOP: Restauranteurs in their everyday life
    1. Eg: virtual restaurants, how to open a coffee shop, food truck pros and cons
  2. MID: Restaurateurs in their work life (various job responsibilities)
    1. Eg: keywords: restaurant floor plan examples, restaurant accounting, winter menu ideas
  3. LOW: Restauranteurs who struggle with scheduling
    1. Eg keywords: time off request form, minimum wage increase NY, spend less time scheduling

---

How do you think about the difference in intent (besides search volume) in a top of funnel keyword (and how do you identify it) and a bottom of funnel keyword (and how do you identify it) for a given persona?

Context: I did not start with a spreadsheet of keywords (where would I source that?), but I did start with competitor research. I found the top 20 most successful posts on my 5 main competitor's sites, and I then grouped those 100 posts into topics. From there I randomly clicked into the keywords ranking for a specific post in a specific topic, and picked a focus keyword that had descent search volume, and that wasn't too difficult.

submitted by /u/yyiiii
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2S3Ofbk
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario