Our website had so many webpages. From the homepage, you could click onto a page, then onto another page, then onto another etc. We decided the website needed to be simplified as well as redesigned to look more contemporary.
This redesign has now happened. The domain remained the same so it's the same URL, however the pages have a fresh look and the content reduced. We did some redirects but it seems there are loads of redirects that didn't happen. Every so often I'll do a Google search and stumble across one of our webpages. When I click on it though, I'll get a 'Page not found' message. This is the case for MANY pages.
I know I can sort redirects now however some of these pages were unique. I.e if there was a page on a particular topic and that was the only page regarding that topic, I can't redirect the user to another page because there simply isn't another page. I could create this new page however it's rather annoying as it'll take time and the previous pages were well writen and obviously will take time to rank.
Have we messed up?
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2PNVM15
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario