jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Not supported content type - .atom - Is this an issue? If it is, how do you think I can fix it? Please Help. earn by blogging adsense income

When I create a sitemap, it shows me this note:

"(78 entries) Not supported content type"

First entry: collections/all.atom

Details: application/atom+xml; charset=utf-8

Referrer: collections/all

I wanted to attached a screen shot, but for some reason the subreddit doesn't allow me.

Is this an issue I need to deal with, or is it harmless?

submitted by /u/421Store
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2zitkKA
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario