miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2018

SEO for 'embarrassing problem' site earn by blogging adsense income

I have an information site for men who struggle with a specific, common sexual problem. I'm not selling or doing any affiliate link stuff, just providing free and (hopefully) useful information.

Traffic is low, so I'm thinking of ways to address this.

  • The subject matter is embarrassing for most men. All of my traffic so far comes from organic search, where I compete with Wikipedia, WebMD and a lot of big pharmacy companies. I try to compete using longtail keywords and topics that are more conversational, not covered by the big sites. I create quality content too.
  • PPC would be an option, but I'm loathe to spend on promoting a free information site.
  • Social seems to be a no-no. No man wants to like, share or subscribe to anything related to this on social media. It's too personal.
  • There are some forums and communities (anonymously) discussing the issue, and I participate on there. They are wary of any links though, due to pharmacy scams and spammers etc. I'm working to build trust and authority on these sites.
  • YouTube videos could be an option.
  • Content outlet sites like Medium might be an option?

A lot of men are looking for this information, but they (understandably) don't want to engage. Am I missing any obvious ways to campaign and connect with them? Thanks!

submitted by /u/facelikebambi
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2zhWt8M
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario