Hey guys, first time getting into SEO. I have a small service oriented business I started in May and think it's time to rebuild my website for organic growth of the company. Right now it's just a landing page if someone wants to see that I have a website.
I'm using Wordpress and plan to upgrade to the business plan so I can pull in a better template with the ability to add features/widgets. Anyways, my question:
I offer my service in several cities and counties. A big part of search phrases from Google are "pest control thisplace la." How do I proceed with making sure when someone searches pest control in x or y town then it still pulls my page? I'd like "pest control abbeville la" to pull up my page just the same as "pest control lafayette la". Do I need to make separate pages with the URL, title, etc specifically for that city or county?
Thanks in advance.
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2OVpA6R
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario