viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Spam links right after domain name, starts with question mark. Examples inside. earn by blogging adsense income

I can't seem to figure out how to remove those links from the domain. Is there a guide that I can follow?

All the URL's are as follows from BING Webmaster Tools:

http://example.com/?addidas-originals-womens-zx-flux-print-trainers-black-nike-1571_html,301,HTTP code 301

http://example.com/?adidas-adipure-3603-s77673-mens-training-sale-nike-137_html,301,HTTP code 301

http://example.com/?adidas-adistar-raven-boost-b25104-mens-running-sale-nike-260_html,301,HTTP code 301

http://example.com/?adidas-adizero-afterburner-20-uncaged-aq7209-mens-baseball-sale-nike-740_html,301,HTTP code 301

http://example.com/?adidas-ax2-m18683-mens-outdoor-sale-nike-275_html,301,HTTP code 301

Above links are just couple of them (there is hundreds of them.) I want to remove every instances in bulk.

Thanks and I hope this is a right place to post.

submitted by /u/tech-tone
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2FD3XJa
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario