I am just exhausted by running my website through 10 different software for checking numerous stuff about my website to make it perfect.
GTMetrix for Speed
SEOSiteCheckup for technical stuff
and so on, the list is never ending.
Is there any software which does every fucking thing? like
speed check
http2
sitemap check
canonical check
backlinks check
404 page check
etc.. etc.
I don't care how expensive that software is, that software better have every single fucking thing so that I don't have to check any other website for that matter.
Please let me know if there is any software like, also it should have alllllll the things.
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2KrulnZ
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario