jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

What KPIs should I ask my new SEO agency to meet earn by blogging adsense income

I'm a small business owner that's taught myself way too much SEO and frankly I'm at the point where it's taking too much or my brain power and my time.

I'm in the process of getting an agency to take over my SEO because honestly I just can't be fucked doing the weekly/monthly SEO work. I've got a business to run and there's a whole lot more than just SEO I need to focus on.

I've interviewed a couple of agencies in my city and they've given me a bunch of templated fluff contracts that dont actually have anything specific.

I've been burnt by generalised contracts before so I need to set specifics.

So what should I be setting for monthly KPIs?

How should I be tracking that they are actually doing work each month and not just setting and forgetting?

NB - I'm already ranking in top 5 for the majority of my big target keywords. But it's a competitive niche so I need to keep on top of it. I need consistent monthly authority building and link building mainly.

submitted by /u/BangCrash
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2DEPIAP
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario