miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2018

Will an 8mb home page harm my SEO? earn by blogging adsense income

I've got a homepage which has a lot of high-res images - it's kind of central to the site's design. According to Pingdom Tools I have a D speed rating (69) but the homepage does load in under 2.5 seconds. I'm not concerned about the user experience at the current speed but am concerned Google is concerned about the user experience and it will effect my rankings!

Is it worth trying to bring the homepage down to 4mb? My target audience is generally people who have access to fast internet.

submitted by /u/investinginvests
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2KoHka6
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario