miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

[Comment needed] A photo app that auto tags all your photos, how would you like it? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi guys. I am new to this subreddit, but I think it is the best place to post my question, if it is not appropriate to do that, please pm me so I will delete this post =). So, i have noticed that some people (including myself) found an annoying fact that our beautiful iPhone's built in photo app doesn't let us to tag our own photo, thus it make it difficult to search the photo we wanted to see. Of course, it has a auto tagging feature for people, but it doesn't really do anything. Therefore, I am thinking to develop an iPhone app that will read and auto tag all photos on your phone. The example of the tags will be like "wedding", "two people", "indoor" and so on. You will understand what I am talking about by check the link below. Beside the auto tagging, you can also edit/add your own tags. After tagging, you can browse the photos by clicking or searching the tags, so there will be no more slide-up-and-down surfing on thousands of photos like we currently do on our iPhone. Personally I think it is a good idea and I will use such app if it exists, but it takes times and effort to build such app so I need your comment about idea. Do you really need such thing? How would you like the idea? Any comment will be appreciated, thanks guys =) example: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/facebook-computer-vision-tags?utm_source=ebook&utm_medium=2017ebook&utm_campaign=bestof2017

submitted by /u/patrick_zhong
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ov63jo
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario