miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Losing interest in programming entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi,

I have been experiencing this myself since last few months. I have been working as a Software Consultant since last 12+ years. I have a strong technical background. Have worked for some multi-million dollar startups in Silicon Valley.

Lately, I feel, I should be taking more challenging task than doing monotonous programming. Last year, I got myself involved in a project where I was managing teams of developers, designers, and support and I love that.

Have you ever felt the same where you start losing interest in something you have been doing since years? How do you go about looking for work/partnership in something that is new to you?

submitted by /u/ashitvora
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2HQMMkt
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario