miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

I'm 22 yo, started a design company not feeling secure. Need feedbacks & thoughts. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

A little about myself, I have a diploma in interior design. About one and a half year of working experience in interior design & construction.

I was working freelance on my off days for my partner (before he was my partner) for awhile now. He does graphic design & he have a client base for interior design so he decided to offer me to be his partner. We split everything 50-50 including what he does in graphic designs. Currently most of the client will be from his side mainly because he has been doing this alone for awhile now while I am only 22yo so I do not have rich/mature social circles that needed to renovate house/office. Majority of the time I am relying on my partner side.

It was a no brainer that someone would share what they have build all their life and share it with somebody. It is not that I do not trust my partner, it is just that I try to be as cautious as possible. I do not have access to his previous business earnings but that is fair and made sense. He is near his retirement and dont plan to retire soon but I do not have the security when I rely on someone else.

Starting a business is always a risk but there is always so many 'what if'. We did pretty well for the first two months from zero capital to having a small 500sqft office & a 50% salary increase from my last company (well I'm being underpaid & as a fresh grad). After sparring all the profits on starting an office left us with 0 capital again. What if there is no business for the next 2-3 months? There is nothing on going at the moment. I have no experience in business as I do not know what are the highs and lows in sales. Are we able to make through this storm?

My partner is really optimistic and plans to buy house & a new car this year while I'll be happy if we're manage to survive till the end of this year. There is no going back in this, just want to hear some of your thoughts & feedbacks.

submitted by /u/sivdoremi
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2BVF7k9
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario