miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Advice on getting a product made entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi,

I live in the UK and I’m looking to get a working version made of a product that I’m working on. I don’t want to order loads as I just want to have one to be able to show to people as well as make a kickstarter campaign. I know I need to find a manufacture but the ones that I have emailed either haven’t replied or don’t do what I want. So:

Where would I get one made and how do I go about doing this? Should I get it made in the UK since its only one or get it made in China?

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/res9871
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2HRfP7p
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario