miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Competitor's Site is a 404 - how to maximize? earn by blogging adsense income

Hi, so my competitor's site went offline and is currently a 404. I have submitted the URL to Google for a crawl, and clicked on the result, had it not load, and bounced back to the results a few times.

I'm trying to make sure Google realizes the site is gone.

Ideally their site tanks* and gets off the first page, but I want to make sure I'm doing everything possible to get the info to Google that the site is offline.

*It's not a business website, so they aren't losing money, but I'd like to see them off the first page.

submitted by /u/JonasPolskyAMA
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2F9iN8S
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario