miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Best preselling strategy (Shopify)? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Absolutely dying for some direction on this one - My organisation is close to launching our first shopify store and a big part of our strategy is launching into a presales 'research' phase.

Let me be clear though, I'm talking preselling, not preorders. That is, all the preorder apps that replace product buy buttons with preorder buttons are not what I'm after.

I don't want sales, I don't want customers to put money down, I only want to research whether or not they try to, and what products they're trying to buy. I want them to hit, say, the checkout button, receive a message, and not be given an opportunity to put money down, I'd rather they instead leave their email.

Is there an existing app or something for this? Is there a better approach?

Honestly interested in hearing anything about shopify presales, case studies, anecdotes, whatever, I'd love to hear it.

submitted by /u/literally_anime
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2GPjPnp
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario