miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Need Help with Best CRM for My Business entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I’ll try to condense with as much info as possible. I have an internet business that mostly involves printing customer’s graphics on products. The business is two years old but growing rapidly. I don’t work it full time, but my dad does. He asked to be a partner when I was starting it. Since he was retired and I work full time, I quickly agreed.

The problem is, he has the worst organization. All customer emails fall into one inbox. When I fill in for the day, (when I’m off) I have to search through 10,000 emails when a customer calls. I realize this is disastrous. But on the flip side, he’s helped grow the company to $80,000 in sales last month. So he’s an old dog that doesn’t want to learn new tricks. But I’m putting my foot down, we need a good CRM.

I’ve been researching but I get so confused and need some direction. This is what we need:

  • something that tracks a pipeline sale
  • we need to track everything from order, to graphics submitted, to graphic proof sent, graphic proof approved, order in production, order shipped, order revived.
  • Ideally I need a CRM that allows me to attach all emails from that customer to their account, upload their graphics they submitted, and proof received. Along with quotes and invoices.
  • Basically, I need to pull up a customer’s account and be able to see every communication and graphic or document received or submitted to them. That way, anyone can work the business and help the customer. However, I’m hoping not to have to pay an arm and a leg.

We are growing strong (thankfully) but I know it will get harder to implement something new the busier it gets. He’s pushing me to quit my full time job in order to help out. I know I need to, because I want to implement things that he’s against. It’ll never happen until I take over the reigns.

Any advice and direction will be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/ubigalittlebit
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2COi2ga
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario