miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Using ShoutCart to get shoutouts? Just my experience entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I’ve been using ShoutCart since last weekend. I’ve been mostly dissatisfied with the service. It’s a great concept. I just think it needs a little work.

For one thing, many of the influencers that you find on there aren’t legit. Some of them are engagement groups. There’ll be 3,000 likes, then only 5 generic comments such as “Cool” or “Nice, I love it 😍”. Then, you check these comments and find every commenter has 10K+ followers. You want to avoid these kinds of Instagram pages, yet ShoutCart has a lot of those.

Next, some of them have so little engagement from their followers that I’m convinced that they’re bought. 200K followers, 2 comments per post (generic “Cool” type of comments), and only 500 likes per post. Seems suspect.

Also, they take a long time to post. I understand that these are large pages, so they may be dealing with many requests. However, can’t there be some sort of sign that this date and time isn’t available for the shoutout post? As in, you choose an available time slot for your shoutout so that the influencer page isn’t 3+ days late with the shoutout? I think they really need to add this feature.

Plus, sometimes, you’ll save money by going straight to the influencer page itself. I recall one case where I found a page on ShoutCart offering shoutouts for $30. I didn’t buy the shoutout via ShoutCart, though. I contacted the Instagram page itself, and they charged me $19 instead. To be fair, maybe ShoutCart charges an additional fee so that’s why it was $11 more on ShoutCart.

On a positive note, thanks to ShoutCart, I’ve found a large Instagram page that’s willing to work with me on a consistent basis. I’ve also gotten traffic and sales via this page. That’s one good thing that’s come out of this so far.

Overall, ShoutCart is better for finding large Instagram pages than for using the service itself.

submitted by /u/IVYkiwi22
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2BVCBdE
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario