miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Where can I find software engineers? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I’ve been trying to find engineers to work with for quite some time. My partner and I have backgrounds in business and law but lack the technical skills to really get our ideas moving. We have have also developed a business plan and worked out exactly what we want our product to do, we just need help building it.

We have tried to get involved in Meetups. I’ve tried searching Reddit, LinkedIn, Facebook, events in my school’s campus. CoFounder.com, Angelist and others I’m sure.

Any thoughts would be extremely appreciated. We are very passionate about this but are feeling lost at the moment. You could say we are essentially trying to find he third leg to our stool.

submitted by /u/SFXXVIII
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2HSzL9I
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario