miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Keyword research for "adult" terms? earn by blogging adsense income

One of my clients is a brothel. We have a sheet full of keywords and search terms we created a while back, but I'd like to update it.

I tried to do this maybe a month or two ago, but found that Google's Keyword Planner doesn't seem to like giving search volumes for terms including the word "brothel" (yes, I turned on "show adult ideas". Perhaps this is because sex work is illegal in many areas of the world? Where I am (QLD, Australia), it is not, and not being able to find search volumes for these terms is incredibly frustrating for an SEO!

I seems to be something that has happened in the last 6mo - 1 year as I did KW research on this not too long ago and collected plenty of data.

I have tried Keywordtool.io, although since that uses the Google Planner, that didn't give me any results either.

I also use the Keywords Everywhere plugin for Chrome which displays search volumes in the Google SERPs, but again, it shows as 0 searches p/m - something I know is untrue.

Does anyone know a tool I can use that will give search volume for "adult" terms? Or a way I can get the Google tool to show me the data?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/ICanBeProductive
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2F0G1uu
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario