miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

How do I boost my teams morale? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

TLDR: I'm a part owner at this firm. Everyone is quitting and I'm trying to retain the staff I have currently.

I am a partner with a recruiting firm. There were two owners initially, they split ways about 4 months ago. Ever since then, the morale in the office has tanked. Two of my top performers have left in the past few weeks. I’m left with two top sales guys and about 6 other people. As of late, the office morale has been horrible. No one seems to be working. I understand that some people may need some time to adjust to the change, but it should be business as usual. I’ve been trying to do some research on different team building exercises we could and I still haven’t found anything that really jumps out at me. Currently we only work 38 hours a week, take Fridays off when we hit our goals and occasionally an employee appreciation day. I’ve suggested a team meeting without the owner and a few other things. What do you think would be beneficial for retention and morale?

submitted by /u/Toarilla
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2COI2Yy
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario