miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Food Delivery Business entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Does anyone have experience shipping food via mail? I would like to start a business that ships cooked lunch meals. All services to get meals via mail are expensive and they're usually pretty elaborate dinners; I would offer something healthy and simple such as a patty containing a fixed amount of calories and a proportionate amount of nutrients.

I read about how to get permits in my state to sell food to consumers but I don't know if that includes consumers in other states too. What is the minimum amount of capital I would need roughly? I'm a software developer so I could probably set up the web platform myself.

Are you aware of any service similar to what I have in mind? Any reasons of why it would be a bad idea?

submitted by /u/ThomasP32
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ouX811
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario