miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Never choose a NAME for your BRAND or BUSINESS without first ANSWERING these 5 crucial QUESTIONS entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Before you think otherwise about this short post, please, try to read through and see if taking the suggested action below can add a little value to your business going forward.

Consider answering the following questions as you prepare to name your business or as a way of evaluating the effectiveness of your business name.

• What kind of message is my brand/business name communicating?

• What kind of value is my brand/business name adding to my brand/business?

• What kind of meaning does my brand/business name have: positive or negative?

• Does my brand/business name have a visual element at all?

• Is my brand/business name well connected to my unique brand story?

If answered properly, you will be surprised at the positive impact your business name would have on your business.

submitted by /u/BranndHub
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2HONezD
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario