miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Wordpress plugins to help me build my subscriber list? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello All,

I also posted this on WordPress subreddit but I thought you guys might also have some very helpful input.

I'm looking for a plugin or multiple plugins that can help me grow my email subscriber list. I've done some searching on wordpress.org and it's a tough list to muddle through without trying every single one individually, and all the google searches seem to be just paid-for reviews...so I thought maybe you all might have some suggestions for me.

The functionality I'm looking for:

Add an easy sign up method Present a not-too-obtrusive pop-up to encourage signing up for regular updates Offer a download in exchange for an email address Require a confirmation of the email address input in order to receive the download Easily send out newsletters Any other functionality that can help me grow my subscribers list. Ideally I'd like an all-in-one solution, but if it takes 2 plugins to accomplish everything, well then I'm up for the challenge.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/ItWouldBeGrand
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2t5Ix13
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario