miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

I built a SaaS site a year ago, forgot about it, checked on it today and found I have 20 users, and 2 are paying customers ($3/mo subscription). How important is that? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

This is my first software as a service product. How hard is it to get your first couple paying customers? I didn't do any advertising, they aren't people I know or have ever talked to. They found me on Google and signed up and are pretty much like power users on the site, going to town using it.

I ask because I'm not sure how to react to this. Is your first paying customer a reason to celebrate? I feel like I went from 0 to 1 just now and it feels unbelievably amazing, I feel validated, I feel like I'm on to something, but maybe I should cool down?

submitted by /u/tunnelsup
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2FAYdvB
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario