miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

How did you decide what idea you would pursue? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I know this is a vague question. Let me explain.

I have always wanted to start my own business, I have read countless entrepreneurial books, listen to podcasts and spend much of my waking time thinking about it.

The problem is I have no idea what my business would be. I am now 32 years old and have continued to climb the corporate ladder and work for the man. I have a wife and two kids that rely on me and it’s a “risky” time to start something on my own, however, I know as I get older there will be even more risk. I don’t want to look back when I’m 50 and beat myself up for not taking a step into the unknown.

I’m really ready to take this chance on myself, but I’m struggling to find something realistic I can get excited about. Has anyone else had a similar experience? How did you finally settle on your current business and how is it working out for you?

submitted by /u/SerenityNow85
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ovBhXu
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario