miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

I'm looking for a Co-Founder entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm 19. I'm based in Harlow, Essex, UK. I'm looking for a Co-Founder for one of my Startups. I'm currently working FT as a developer, but I'm officially undergoing the process of reducing my hours to PT. Should I achieve that, I'll be focusing around 3 days a week on my Startup.

I'm looking for a marketing-based co-founder. Someone of similar age (18 - 28, obviously I can be flexible). I'm 19.. I'm a developer and so I'm looking for someone who can take the rest of the workload, such as selling the product, someone who has skills in that area.

The company is B2B and aims to be a website that allows employers to hand 'unique' awards to employees. I'm currently in the process of building the website. I aim to have it finished before July of 2018. I hope to gain Seed investment before the middle of 2019, and I'm looking for someone who envisions the same and is willing to help me sell the idea to investors.

If anyone is interested, from any surrounding areas, and thinks they have the skills. I'd be happy to meet up for a drink and a chat to see if we're a good fit. Not looking to do interviews. I'm looking for someone I could befriend. Someone I trust, someone I know would put in 100%. Feel free to throw me a PM or comment below, with a brief about yourself, and maybe we can set a time and date to meet and have a chat.

submitted by /u/Mtrandomthrowaway
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2Ff93ts
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario