I use Serpfox to monitor rankings. Over the past few months, I noticed pages which were normally ranking 1-10 drop out of the rankings entirely (not in the top 100 results). Originally I put this down to the switch to mobile-first indexing - after all, some of the results were popping back onto the first page on occasion.
This week I tried reindexing two of the pages which weren't showing up in the top 100 results. Immediately, the first one went back to #1, and the second one went back to #5.
TLDR: reindex pages which aren't showing up at all according to your SERP monitoring solution.
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2Qb5Ukb
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario