viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Old domain contains porn links earn by blogging adsense income

Hi, I bought an old domain and build an entire website on it, but is almost out of search results.

Even with the name of the url it appears pretty far away from page 1.

There's no toxic backlinks, and seo on page looks perfect, but searching on archive.org I found it used to have some porn links in the footer.

But I didn't recive any manual actions in search console, so I don't know how to send it to google for reconsideration.

Is it possible to "clean" it? Drop it is not a thing I woudl like to do right now with all the work already done...

submitted by /u/FantherMan
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2Qjt8V4
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario