I have a client who has a lot of different websites under one company. Each website is for a different niche or keyword, so to say. Just to give an example, imagine that the company is name "Great Sports", and they have 10 websites. one is "Baseball Gear", one is "Basketball Gear", one is "Sport Shoes", and so on...
On the page, it doesn't hide the fact that it's the same company. It says "Basketball Gear by Great Sports", and the logo says the same thing with "Great Sports" being bigger than "Basketball Gear".
I'm putting Schema on the website and I don't know what to do for "SameAs", or for the organization name. The organization is "Great Sports", so I would put that right? Would Google penalize anything for having 10 different sites under the same organization? Also, the SameAs would have the Facebook, Yelp, etc... but each individual website doesn't have it's own social media accounts. Would I like other websites under the same brand, as well as the main website? For example, for "Basketball Gear" would I list the "Baseball Gear" website under SameAs?
I don't know what the best way to go about this is, so any tips would be appreciated.
EDIT: Also for the website name in OG data and Schema, should I put "Basketball Gear by Great Sports" or just "Basketball Gear"?
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2Km9GS9
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario