Hey guys, I have a Single page app that I built last year, but I'm having some issues with being indexed by google.
What's the stage of crawling javascript based sites with google ?
When I put my site through Fetch as google everything seems perfect, but my site isn't being indexed by Google so far ( a year ... ). I downloaded Chrome 41 and everything seems fine there, I have error logger and it's all good.
Is it really that we're in 2018 and Google cannot index a SPA website ? Am I missing something ? Is there a way to make it crawlable without server side rendering ?
ps: I'm trying to avoid server side rendering, because I'm using shared hosting.
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2OU4yoZ
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario