miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Big 4 consultant, just launched a clothing line - (Month 2 update) entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Month 2 of my store [plainteeco](www.plainteeco.com) being open original post here and man it has been a crazy ride. This month I’ve done around $3,000 in sales for a total of a little over $5,000 for my first 2 months so I’m happy to see some small growth. This process has been a huge grind with plenty of ups and downs along the way.

Last time I posted here I spoke about how my best form of advertising was through buying ads on bigger pages such as @menshumor, however I now have 3 affiliates on social media who have discount codes for their followers. I have noticed that I have far better success with the affiliates than I had with paid posts on bigger page. I feel people better connect with actual people who enjoy the product as opposed to bigger pages with a more generic type ad.

One issue I have run into as far as advertising is having Instagram be my main platform to drive traffic, and I have not seen much success with other platforms (such as facebook ads). A big goal of mine is to be able to tap into new platforms to drive customer traffic. Additionally I have recently seen success in email marketing, which is something I am studying more.

The first time I posted here I received great feedback/ advice which I am grateful for and was able to implement some changes to my site. If anyone has any additional advice or questions, I’d love to listen/ answer.

submitted by /u/Efi007
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vKYWUo
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario