miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Project tracking software suggestion for small start-up? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm starting a legal consulting business. It's my first time not working at a huge company and Im having to learn how to do everything myself. New to this subreddit, so not sure if I'm in the right place.

I'll be helping big law firms find resources for cases, working with them on a case-by-case basis. I'm hoping to do roughly 20-30 cases a month for our initial few months.

I need software that will allow me to track the information and deliverables for each case, automate reminders internally (to my partner and I) and externally (to the law firms and other outside people I'll be working with).

I also need a file sharing service to share large files between my clients, but not sure if I should be trying to find software resources piecemeal or bundled.

Anybody have any suggestions? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also, any general small business software suggestions would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/AGentlemanSurvives
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2wTBvgG
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario