miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Created a service that allows you to easily find email addresses and detailed information about who owns the email address from websites. Looking for beta testers / first customers. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I created this service because I have a few friends who do B2B cold emailing to sell web design services. They go site to site looking for people who could use website updates, they look for contact information and cold email the owners to see if they'd be interested in their services. I figured the first part of this could be automated into a service

Anywho, I'm looking for some other people who do this kind of cold out reach who would be interested in trying out my new application and beta testing it and providing feedback. No charge of course :)

To not appear like a spammer, I'm leaving out the link to the site.

PM me or let me know if you'd be interested.

submitted by /u/lostavenue
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vtxU90
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario