jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

Starting a small digital marketing agency and need help. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

This is my site so far- onlinegrowhub.com

I am unsure on what to next add to my site, I currently have no clients so I cannot add testimonials, however, I have a friend who is willing to work with me for free as my first client.

I am using the basic wordpress plan so I am unable to add plugins at the moment, what pages should I add next, I need a page that explains what I will do and the pricing, however, I don't know how to add that to the front page. Any help and feedback would be appreciated.

BTW the main focus of this service is Instagram account management/growth and also creating digital content to post.

submitted by /u/pateey
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vNdD9N
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario