miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Someone wrote an article about my website earn by blogging adsense income

Someone has written an article about my website, but they have only copy and pasted a lot of text from my website to make it. I have read that duplicating content on other websites is bad. Should I offer to rewrite the article with original content? Does it matter that much? The website is a good PR site strongly related to my niche so I think it's important?

submitted by /u/madDogVH
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2wJYx9z
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario