miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Can I get some feedback on my marketing strategy for a new product/project I'm launching soon? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So my current following isn't really targeted for my new niche so I kinda consider this starting from zero. (This can work for anything really)

So here's the plan.

1) build site enough to show off idea

2) share to bloggers/influences group on fb in my niche offering a free sample for a review

*im here now - fantastic initial response to the idea, lots of messages people seem excited.

3) get product to influencers, in mean time post back to group to try and sign up some affiliates.

4) 1 week out from launch blast my email lists and social (even though not targeted, I'll get some support from my network)

5) day of launch, get bloggers to do their posts, I do email blast, social blast and will put a little into fb ads.

Hopefully over this time the new social accounts can gain some following so as not to be at zero. Anyway thoughts? Any other ideas?

submitted by /u/princetonkane
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2x6Ucgv
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario