miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Tips on blog post topics for an ecommerce site? earn by blogging adsense income

I have an ecommerce site that is almost finished, and writing relevant and SEO-friendly blog posts is my biggest hurdle right now. For argument's sake, let's say my ecommerce site sells 'indoor tennis shoes'.

I've already detailed:

  • my niche
  • my positioning
  • my demographics
  • psychographic segmentation
  • long-tail keywords

I'm very confused on what topics I should be writing about in my blog posts.

Should my blog posts be about: Tennis, Indoor tennis, tennis shoes, indoor tennis shoes, or all/none of the above?

Another concern I have is keyword cannibalization. I want my 'purple indoor tennis shoes' product page to rank higher than my 'purple indoor tennis shoes' blog post(s).

These are my main concerns but any other tips or resources you can share would be very appreciated. I really need as much information as possible.

submitted by /u/TonyBagels
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2wKKD7c
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario