miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Struggling to get my Google+ page ranked over a similar page with less content. earn by blogging adsense income

A while back, a Google+ page appeared with my name. I'm not sure if it's someone else with my name, or perhaps it's run through my school to host my school email. In either case, the page has one follower and no profile or picture, but I do not have the permissions needed to take the page down.

I have my own Google+ page with a small amount of content and a few (<10) followers. However, I cant get it to appear on the google search results at all. This mystery page is at the bottom of the front page of search results, and the actual page is nowhere to be found.

I've gone ahead and created a personal website with some meta tags in the header that link to the profile:

<link rel="author" href="googleProfileURL"> <meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" content="Norton Code"/> 

I've also filled out more profile content. Ideally that should be enough to create a snipit and link my Google profile to my website, boosting both my Google Profile and Website in the search rankings. Any additional steps I can take while I wait a month for Google to re-crawl everything?

submitted by /u/Talks_To_Cats
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2xy26No
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario