jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

How do I start? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I don't want this to just be an idea that will bounce around in my head for the rest of my life. I want to make this a reality, I don't want to be on my deathbed wondering why I never did it. I want to become an Entrepreneur. My first business I want to build is an Entertainment studio and I want to be there from the start. Besides that I have so many other business I want to create but they will all costs thousands to maybe even millions of dollars to start/operate.

So I guess the biggest question I need to ask is...

How do I get funding without going bankrupt?

My biggest concern is say for example I get a bank loan, that will only be a fraction of the cost to even open the business let alone pay employees. I know the risk is part of the rush but I just want to minimize risks as much as possible. Also is there any way I could start without any money?

P.S. Any other tips and advice would be appreciated.

Edit:How do you know when to begin?

submitted by /u/ArmoredBattalion
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xBU1rn
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario