jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

Please critique my first startup website! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone, I am working on a small business to sell workwear apparel. I just finished up the website last night. This is mainly just a test-site. If the testing does well, I'll probably switch the site over to Shopify and beef it up a little.

It would be greatly appreciated if I could get some feedback!

Crafted Outfitters

Thanks!

submitted by /u/lukecjohnson
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xa3vwb
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario