miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

I'm 22 and will be dedicating the foreseeable future on my startup. I have $0 in revenue, $1,000 in monthly expenses, no job, but $58,000 in savings.. What are some things I should be taking into account during this journey? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm 22, and will be working full-time on my own startup. If all goes well I'll be about a month from launching. I have $1,000/mo in living expenses and $58,000 in savings (I sold my first startup 6 months ago).

This is the first time I'll be dedicated 100% of my work time to a startup so I am very excited, but also extremely inexperienced!

What advice could you give me that might not be totally obvious?

I'm scared I'm jeopardizing my future by doing this, but also feel like it's the right thing to do as I'm young and somewhat naive..

Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you

submitted by /u/LemonMYSnicket
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2x6vqgj
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario