jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

Will make any website for you entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I've taken courses on web development but I have never created a website for someone. That is why I will create a website for someone. I will choose one project to take on. Give me your best pitch. The languages that I am familiar with are HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL, NodeJS. But I am willing to learn any language it takes to complete your project.

http://ift.tt/2xnLtUD

Here is the pictures of the latest project that I was working on. I stopped because I realized that I was creating a mess. If I erase one thing from my code my website would break down. Not literally. But I learned that I need to take my time to right clean code and make everything structured or else I will have to clean it all up.

submitted by /u/Vraz_
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2wWCME3
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario