jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

What is a good business start-up to test the waters of being a entrepreneur? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I just graduated University with a B.S in math and computational sciences this summer. However I never applied to any jobs as of yet since I am still undecided as to where I want to focus my abilities. As result, I am now living with my parents until I sort things out. I have been daydreaming a lot lately about the entrepreneur lifestyle, so I really want to try starting a small business and see if I have what it takes.

I currently have 15k in savings, a car and a 9-5 job working with my parents who 100% support my ambition for starting a business (been working for them throughout college as well). My mother owns a indistrial distribution company while my dad is a independent general contractor, so I have an extensive amount of knowledge in those areas as well. My parents have also offered to invest a lot into the business if it takes off.

I've actually been wanting to start a business for awhile and in result have an abundance of business ideas, but I am getting cold feet about jumping into something i've never personally run by myself before. I am hoping reddit can help me find something to start with before going head first into a real business venture.

submitted by /u/zame530
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2gmX8eR
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario