jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

I never thought it would happen, but I finally launched my first Amazon product today! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

It was a long process of getting it ready to sell, but I can't tell you how happy I am and I haven't even sold anything yet!

I'm doing FBA so I don't have to worry about shipping them out. I used JungleScout tool for the research, Alibaba to find my suppliers, and Shapiro for my overseas shipping.

I'm really hoping they sell, I have to really put some sweat equity into my marketing which I think I'm horrible at. Though I wasn't very great at anything else before I started!

For those sellers our there, how have you marketed your Amazon products in the past?

P.S. For anyone interested here is the product. It is very discounted so far but I might look into getting some (further) discounted codes for you guys!

submitted by /u/Phonenator
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2wWd2r8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario