jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

What happened with my Facebook ad? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Everything was perfectly fine, my ad going smooth, with relevance 9, with VERY low cost and many conversions. From yesterday, with the same amount of money I used before, I'm not converting 1/4 of what I was before. What happened?

The frequency is something like 1.4 and I only use the ad with the audience of my page, around 170,000 people. My total reach is now 15000.

I knew this would happen, but not so fast. Anyone or any link to help me?

*Sorry for my bad English.

submitted by /u/ValeMatt
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vvozh4
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario