miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Amazon FBA and infringing on patents entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Pardon my typing. Im on my phone.

I have never sold anything on amazon but the number one thing that comes to mind is when i start selling something i will get an email saying "you have been selling my patented product. Cease and desist your listing or i will pursue legal action."

No guru or youtube video has mentioned anything like this. Its all just "import your product. Slap a label on it. $$$$$. Honestly i dont know how patents work.

I have researched the product i want to sell and cant find anything on patents for it. There is maybe 20 sellers of it on amazon they all have similar yet varying names for the product like for example instead of "gas can" Its "gasoline container" (thats not what it is)

I just dont want to waste $800 plus dollars only for my listing to get me in trouble. I dont mind being unsuccessful and the product not working out. I just literally cant find any solid info on what im allowed to freely sell without worrying about infringing on something.

Any help is apreciated !

submitted by /u/denny1430
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qELeQw
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario